This castle was remodelled several times during the 14C and 16C in order to suit a more residential than military vocation. Camillo Benso, count of Cavour (1810-1861), was among its owners. Today it is the headquarters of the Enoteca regionale piemontese, acquainting visitors with local delicacies such as truffles and wine. It also charts the history of Cavour and provides an insight into the habits and customs of the Langhe peasants. Very informative.